Ingredients (for 1 glass 350-400 ml)
- 50 ml Matcha (2 gr matcha dissolved in 50 ml hot water 70
- 150 ml fresh cow's milk (alternatively we can use almond or soy milk)
- Honey (optional)
- 1 frozen banana in pieces.
- We prepare the matcha tea. Then
add the honey and stir until it dissolves.
- In a blender, add all ingredients and blend until smooth. (If needed, add a little milk). Pour to a tall glass and garnish with a slice of banana.
P.S.: (for recipes with matcha tea we need to know how it is prepared. Ideally we need the special preparation utensils. The bowl, the bamboo spoon and the whisk. Add water at a temperature of 70 degrees Celsius in the bowl, 1,5gr of matcha and use the whisk until it dissolves in water and makes a nice foam. Not in a circular motion, but back and forth. (If we don't have the special utensils, we can use alternatively an egg-beater, a small spoon and a simple bowl).